The first window of opportunity to apply extends between February 15th and the 1st of May 2021.
The second window extends between the 02/05/2021 and the 01/07/2021, the final deadline for applying.
Stars4Media Lab | Training event
The Stars4Media Lab will take place on June 1st, 2021.
This virtual training event will include pitching sessions where guidance and feedback will be provided by jury/coaches. Academics and media practitioners will offer workshops on media trends and innovation for the media sector.
Applicants will be notified of the results by the first half of July. Before September 2021 every initiative leader will coordinate with the Stars4Media team for:
- The signature of an official Agreement (all partners to sign)
- The communication to the Stars4Media team of the personal data of every professionals and media companies involved, in order to ensure correct financial transfers
- The communication of the exact start and end date of their initiative
Media innovators will start implementing their initiatives from 15 September 2021 to December 2021, for a maximum of 16 weeks.
Two evaluation surveys will be filled by the selected media innovators:
- short online midterm evaluation survey after the first half of the implementation phase
- short online final evaluation survey at the end of the implementation phase
Participants will also provide their initiative’s deliverables at the end of implementation phase.