The first window of opportunity to apply extends between February 15th and the 1st of May 2021.
The second window extends between the 02/05/2021 and the 01/07/2021, the final deadline for applying.
Stars4Media Lab | Training event
The Stars4Media Lab took place from May 25th to May 28th, 2021.
This virtual event included pitching sessions where guidance and feedback were provided by jury/coaches.
Academics, media experts and media managers offered insights on media trends and innovation for the media during a round-table discussion.
Applicants will be notified of the results by the first half of July. Before September 2021 every initiative leader will coordinate with the Stars4Media team for:
- The signature of an official Agreement (all partners to sign)
- The communication to the Stars4Media team of the personal data of every professionals and media companies involved, in order to ensure correct financial transfers
- The communication of the exact start and end date of their initiative
Media innovators will start implementing their initiatives from 15 September 2021 to December 2021, for a maximum of 16 weeks.
Two evaluation surveys will be filled by the selected media innovators:
- short online midterm evaluation survey after the first half of the implementation phase
- short online final evaluation survey at the end of the implementation phase
Participants will also provide their initiative’s deliverables/results at the end of implementation phase.